2012/09/26

quotes 4

It is a little quiet here at the moment, because I'll move soon and start studying at Uni, so I have to pack and plan. I thought, I'd do my blog posts in English and German now, but unfortunately I just can't translate my writings, as English isn't my mother tongue, I hope, you'll understand.

Momentan ist es hier ein bisschen still, weil ich bald umziehe und das Studieren anfange, also muss ich viel packen und planen. Ich dachte mir, dass ich meine Posts ab jetzt in Deutsch und Englisch machen werde, außer meine Texte, weil soo gut kann ich Englisch einfach nicht, als dass ich meine "Geschichten" übersetzen könnte.


"Die Gelassenheit ist eine anmutige Form des Selbstbewusstseins."
(Marie Ebner-Eschenbach)

"Calmness is a graceful way of self-confidence."

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. It always makes my day.
XXX