2012/07/09

Fräulein. spread the word!






So I thought I'd introduce you to my favourite magazine. It's called "Fräulein", which means "Miss" and it is the perfect combination of great, but extraordinary style. You read about strong women (I've never heard of most of them), but it is always very interesting to learn about a strong, female personality. You get tips for cultural events. The illustrations are imaginary and beautiful. The fashion is presented in a dreamy, but strong way. It is just THE perfect magazine for every independent, young, curious woman. Every little aspect is completely aesthetic in my eyes.

So if you live in Germany: Go and get your hands on it!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. It always makes my day.
XXX